Down Payment Assistance takes on many forms. When most people think aboutDown Payment Assistance, they think of getting the money need for the down payment on the loan they need to buy a home. But, This is only a small part of what down payment assistance can be for most buyers! Down Payment assistance also can take the form of the following:
1. Low or Zero down payment programs - These allow the borrower to buy a home without having to have a large down payment?
2. Loans that have either reduced or no private mortgage insurance. This reduces the monthly costs of buying a home.
3. Second loans that pay the down payment These are paid back over a ten year period.
4. Grants - Grantsare from special programs that you may qualify for and can be used to pay the required down payment on a home. Grants do not need to be paid back.
5. Downpayment plus closing cost - These specialized loan programs allow you pay both the down payment plus part or all of buyers closing costs for your loan
6. Gifts - You can be gifted an amount from family or friends to pay your downpayment, depending on your loan.
7. Now, text me, Blair Halford. at (843) 940-7388 and let's go find your future home!
Author:Blair Halford Phone: 843-276-6587 Dated: August 17th 2019 Views: 678 About Blair: Blair Halford is a Charleston native, and having grown up here and attended Porter-Gaud and the Coll...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
According to Zillow, the median home value in Charleston is $318,800.
"Chris and his team are thorough, honest, and hard working. The Facello team is with you through every step of the buying or selling process. They are not out to just make money but to arrange what is best for your family. Trust the Facello team with your next real estate need!"